On Thursday November 9th, we would like to invite you to the third edition of Clear as glass, an inspiration and networking evening for greenhouse growers. This edition is dedicated to energy, where we would like to inform you about legislation, possible support opportunities and alternative technologies. Off course, we will also explain some current trials and projects in Agrotopia.
17.00 u: Welcome with drinks
- Energy in the greenhouse, introduction – Maarten Ameye, Inagro
- KlimOp-AI: energy in the greenhouse: what are the main energy flows in a greenhouse? – Fjo De Ridder, Thomas More KCE
- Vision note on energy greenhouse horticulture: how to get to 2030 and 2050? – Koenraad Holmstock, Department of Agriculture & Fisheries
- New energy efficiency obligations for greenhouse horticulture: practical approach and support – Hanne Leirs, Boerenbond
- Innovative techniques: energy-efficient screens – Bert Deruyck, Inagro
- Alternative techniques: heat pump – Bert De Schutter, Thomas More KCE
- Floating PV in greenhouse horticulture – Jan Leenknegt, Inagro
- VLIF support for energy investments in agriculture – Marleen Mertens, Department of Agriculture & Fisheries
19.00 u: Conclusion – Maarten Ameye, Inagro
19.10 u: Networking moment with info market and company pitches.
Tasty gourmet burgers and optional visit to Agrotopia.
More information and subscription: https://inagro.be/agenda/glashelder-energie-de-serre-inspiratie-en-netwerkavond-voor-de-glastuinbouwer.